May 15, 2009

First Grunge

 
 


. Never really tried out such a wallpaper. I really dunno if its good or bad. To give you a brief history (:P) behind this wallpaper, lemme me go back. Well i was on my way back to my home in a train. Thankfully a got a seat where i had a plug point beside my seat (real lucky:) ). So taking the full advantage of situation, i watched a movie (The International - dunt watch it :P) and some videos and yes not to mention i heard some songs which made me feel gud. But then something was wrong, i wasnt really comfortable :(. Ohh yes i found it, i got the upper berth in the train, and sadly i didnt have any space, not even to sit straight. Moreover i could not get a chance to get down to the lower berth and sit due to the family with which i was travelling (they slept throughtout the journey o.0 . So i was sad n happy too for a plug point, so i tried to myself comfortable n tried out on with many brushes. Ending up here wasnt the end of the adventure. After the completion of this i could not save it as a .jpeg file (shame on me :P). After struggling for 15 mins, i found that i had scrolled down in the save options and for that reason i missed out the .jpeg option which was up in the options :P .

Neways do temme how do you find the wallpaper. I ll soon b posting some of my recent works with photos of persons and photoshop. Do check dem out.
.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

Abhishek Behera said...

wow! stud-work! you are natural...

Post a Comment

What say ?