Dec 17, 2008

At last . . .

It was indeed a tough n hard semester. Starting from the very first day when i got into the campus to the last day when i got my GAN (Graphs And Networks) papper, i was made to go through the toughest of times. I used to give a lot of my time thinking about what would be my reaction when this semester would end and i would be left free. Well to be truthful i didnt have any feelings when i came out of the campus. I could feel some kinda immunity to change of situations. There was lot of things which i did last sem, which scrwed my semester gpa. There were a lot of times when i left myself without any hopes. Amidst all these I had a few moments of joy. I had my friends beside me who stood beside me, i regained my lost friendship, i made new friendships, and above all i got to have a closer view of the hardships that you encounter in your life.

I dunno how far did i succeed in facing the real life, but indeed  i learnt a lot. I learnt how to wait, i learnt not to underestimate anyone, i learnt how to go about planning a work, i learnt what importance does friend have hav in life, i learnt bear patience, i learnt how does it feel to be on the other side, i learnt how to build relationships. Lastly i learnt what all it takes to be a good and successful man.

Well sorry for bugging you all this time. The main point what i want to put forth is "life is a place to learn. when you feel you are going through the tough times, do feel happy because you are one of the choosen ones for learning lessons of life"
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

RaSh said...

Nice look back.. I wonder why seniors called this the "lightest" sem (Taking GAN as an elective wouldn't have helped I'm sure :P)

Really liked the conclusion.. We get to learn so much everyday.. Can't even jot it all down :)

Keep Bloggin ;)

Post a Comment

What say ?