Nov 22, 2008

dark theMe


hey guys this wallp is made by me.u can find more of dem in my orkut account.well the speciality of this 1:i randomly selected a brush set (in photoshop we hav different sets of brushes), and i used atleast 1 brush from that set. then again i selected another brush set in random and... well i stopped it here...

to me the the background is the best part. actually it was the backgroung which i acidentally created and after that it pulled me to do the rest of mess :P
i made this 4 fit for A3 size. so u can get a print if u want :P

neways send me ur comments. well if u want a wallpaper made for u den do tell me. i ll try my best get u wht u want. :)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

Rajoshi said...

its awesummmm..... i loved the colour combination,
the blue background looks like its glowing and and i also loved the grunge effect in black on one side... Its beautiful, keep creating such wallpapers:)

Post a Comment

What say ?